A spinal screening can detect early indicators of spinal malfunction such as poor posture, decreased range of motion, muscle weakness, spinal misalignment and degeneration. As the spine is the scaffolding platform for our nervous system and a very crucial part of our body, it is important to get regular checks and treatments in order to maintain the function of our neuromusculoskeletal system at optimal condition.
Schedule a FREE SPINAL SCREENING with us today by calling us at Tel: 6536 7219 or by filling in the form below.
*Online Spinal Screening Appointment Booking:
- Online spinal screening appointments are confirmed only after you receive a confirmation phone call from us.
- All spinal screening appointments are subject to availability.
- Online spinal screening appointments are applicable for dates that are more than 3 days away.
- If you need an urgent spinal screening appointment with us (less than 3 days away), please call us at Tel: 6536 7219
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays