- Doctor of chiropractic – Life university, Atlanta, GA USA
- Registered chiropractor in New Zealand
- Certified Webster practitioner – specialized in prenatal and postnatal care, also for new born babies
Dr Tao Lei is originally from Chengdu, China. Twelve years ago, her journey began as a senior college student in Zigong, China. The word “Chiropractic” was an unknown phenomenon to her at that point, until the day her whole life changed when she became a voluntary interpreter for a Chiropractor working in China from the USA. Chiropractic became so fascinating, intriguing and irresistible to her. She thought to herself this is the path for me – to use amazing skills in Chiropractic to help people live a healthier and happier life.
Her fascination took her across the world to the USA where she began Chiropractic school and became a Chiropractor. Dr Tao went to Christchurch, New Zealand for a year before moving to Singapore where she served a lot of people and most importantly empowered many Chinese families through chiropractic care. On her free time, she loves to travel, cook, practice zumba and watch movies.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Palmer Chiropractic College-West, San Jose, California
- Bachelor of Science-Biological Sciences University of the Pacific-California
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association since 2008
- Active license in the state of California by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member of Chiropractor’s Association of Australia
Dr Steve is a skilled chiropractor who practised in California for more than 8 years before moving to Singapore to join our team. He utilizes a variety of chiropractic techniques that are safe, gentle and effective, to meet all patients’ needs. Outside of work, he is into outdoor activities such as camping, fishing, and boating. He also enjoys jogging, playing volleyball, and golfing during his free time.
- Bachelor of Science (double major in Biochemistry and Physiology, University of Sydney)
- Master Degree in Chiropractic (Macquarie University)
- Certified First Aid Provider (Australia)
- Certified Radiographer in NSW, Australia
- Registered Chiropractor of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA)
Dr Dennis is a fully qualified and government registered chiropractor in Australia.
Dr Dennis first saw the benefits that chiropractic can have, when regular adjustments were able to help him maintain health and avoid injuries while participating in baseball and basketball teams for over 15 years. Growing up always wanting to be a doctor, Dr Dennis believes in the effectiveness and benefits of chiropractic care and is passionate about his role as a chiropractor to aid patients in achieving their full health potential.
During his internship, Dr Dennis volunteered in nursing homes weekly treating the elderly, and multiple large sporting events such as Oxfam Marathon treating athletes. Through these volunteer works, he was exposed to and helped care for a wide variety of degenerative spinal conditions and sporting injuries.
Dr Dennis is of Taiwanese descent and grew up in Australia. Having practiced in Australia before moving to Singapore, he has experience dealing with various demographics and is confident in treating a wide variety of spinal conditions and sporting injuries. Dr Dennis is fluent in Mandarin and English which also allows him to communicate and understand patients’ needs in detail. As a strong advocator for wellness based chiropractic care, he believes that optimal health is achieved by way of a healthy spine and fully functioning nervous system and advices on an integrated approach to health with active rehabilitation and self-management strategies to maintain the benefits of care.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Complementary Medicine) (Chiropractic) – RMIT University Australia
- Masters of Clinical Chiropractic – RMIT University Australia
- Registered chiropractor with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Member of Chiropractic Association of Australia (CAA)
- Member of Sports Chiropractic Australia (SCA)
Dr Han graduated from chiropractic school in Melbourne Australia end of 2011, and spent the last 4 years practicing in Perth before moving over to Singapore to join Physiomed.
Dr Han is passionate about providing chiropractic care to individuals and family, as well as educate about preventative healthcare through exercise, diet and lifestyle changes. He mainly utilizes manual Diversified techniques with usage of the activator and blocks as adjuncts. Being keen in sports chiropractic, he is also proficient in various soft tissue, taping and rehabilitation techniques.
Although not extremely athletic, he does regular exercises to keep active, as well as being a keen guitarist and soccer player.