- Doctor of chiropractic – Life university, Atlanta, GA USA
- Registered chiropractor in New Zealand
- Certified Webster practitioner – specialized in prenatal and postnatal care, also for new born babies
Dr Tao Lei is originally from Chengdu, China. Twelve years ago, her journey began as a senior college student in Zigong, China. The word “Chiropractic” was an unknown phenomenon to her at that point, until the day her whole life changed when she became a voluntary interpreter for a Chiropractor working in China from the USA. Chiropractic became so fascinating, intriguing and irresistible to her. She thought to herself this is the path for me – to use amazing skills in Chiropractic to help people live a healthier and happier life.
Her fascination took her across the world to the USA where she began Chiropractic school and became a Chiropractor. Dr Tao went to Christchurch, New Zealand for a year before moving to Singapore where she served a lot of people and most importantly empowered many Chinese families through chiropractic care. On her free time, she loves to travel, cook, practice zumba and watch movies.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Palmer Chiropractic College-West, San Jose, California
- Bachelor of Science-Biological Sciences University of the Pacific-California
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association since 2008
- Active license in the state of California by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member of Chiropractor’s Association of Australia
Dr Steve is a skilled chiropractor who practised in California for more than 8 years before moving to Singapore to join our team. He utilizes a variety of chiropractic techniques that are safe, gentle and effective, to meet all patients’ needs. Outside of work, he is into outdoor activities such as camping, fishing, and boating. He also enjoys jogging, playing volleyball, and golfing during his free time.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Complementary Medicine) (Chiropractic) – RMIT University Australia
- Masters of Clinical Chiropractic – RMIT University Australia
- Registered chiropractor with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Member of Chiropractic Association of Australia (CAA)
- Member of Sports Chiropractic Australia (SCA)
Dr Han graduated from chiropractic school in Melbourne Australia end of 2011, and spent the last 4 years practicing in Perth before moving over to Singapore to join Physiomed.
Dr Han is passionate about providing chiropractic care to individuals and family, as well as educate about preventative healthcare through exercise, diet and lifestyle changes. He mainly utilizes manual Diversified techniques with usage of the activator and blocks as adjuncts. Being keen in sports chiropractic, he is also proficient in various soft tissue, taping and rehabilitation techniques.
Although not extremely athletic, he does regular exercises to keep active, as well as being a keen guitarist and soccer player.